A MEANINGFUL COVID PROTOCOL
During this time of uncertainty of Covid-19 – with the multiple variants and
changing state responses – the Pacifica Senior Living heightened protocols
are presently in place. Our top priority remains the health and safety of our residents and staff.
We are vigilant to encourage all residents – and require all staff – to receive the
vaccine. This action facilitates a safer community to work, live, and visit.
Additionally, there are daily staff, resident, and visitor screening, and our increased cleaning protocols – examples of how health and safety are at the forefront of all we do.
At Pacifica Senior Living, we are active to identify and prioritize ways to do what we can:
- Pacifica Communities:
- All community staff members are required to be vaccinated and masked
- If health permits, we strongly suggest senior residents are vaccinated
- Vaccination dates are scheduled periodically
- There is routine Covid testing at all resident communities
- There are monthly calls with medical experts to monitor the changing health environment and discuss strategy
- Pacifica routinely performs temperature and O2 tests for all our staff, residents, and visitor – based on guidelines
- Our staff is always fully equipped with masks, gowns, hand sanitizer, gloves, face shields – provided as needed to ensure resident safety.
- Installed visitation screens allow visitors can see their loved ones in a safe and secure way.
- Pacifica Corporate:
- Pacifica requires routine Covid testing every two weeks
- Pacifica requires daily temperature and O2 tests for all of our staff
- Pacifica requires masks for the daily working environment
PACIFICA’S SUCCESSFUL COVID RESPONSE.
Because of our diligence and continued heightened protocols, over the last year, many of our Pacifica communities have seen dramatic drops in Covid cases. At our corporate facilities, we have seen a 90% drop in Covid related cases. It is because of these successful results that we will continue to encourage all residents and staff to receive the vaccine.
The health and safety of our residents, staff, and visitors is paramount and we are constantly working to deploy new methods of keeping people safe and enhance their quality of life in these unique times.
We believe that we will be facilitating a safer community to work, live, and visit.